BOUT OF BOOKS 13: DAY 2 & 3



Day 2 Update:
Pages Read: 100 of As Stars Fall by Christie Neiman
Books Read: 0
Total Pages Read: 120

I decided to join the read-a-thon quite late on Monday so I only managed to squeeze in a few pages before bed on Day 1.Today I did much better, successfully hitting my goal of 100 pages a day.

Being a bit of a visual girl I like to stick colourful tabs on my starting point and my end goal to help me gauge my progress for a particular day. I still can't quite decide whether music helps or distracts my reading though. Opinions welcome :)

Day 3 Update:
Pages Read: 73
Books Read: 1
Total Pages Read: 193

Finished As Stars Fall by Christie Neiman and started Sexing the Cherry by Jeanette Winterson.

The wintry weather here in Sydney has been perfect for snuggling up in bed with a book. I got a little too comfortable though and fell asleep before I got all my reading done.



kasey

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. Well you read more than me! I only managed 63 pages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think anything over 10 pages is worth celebrating! Keep it up!

      Delete