BOUT OF BOOKS 13: DAY 4 & 5


Day 4 Update:
Pages Read: 19
Total Books Read: 1
Total Pages Read: 212

Poor effort today. My eyes were dry and sore, and there was too much noise in my brain. 

Day 5 Update:
I'm determined to catch up to my goal today. I squeezed in as much reading as I could, on my daily commute, during lunch, even by the light of street lamps whilst walking home. And yet the end of Sexing the Cherry (a book about as skinny as a model) still eludes me. But it's Friday night and energy levels are high so I shall remain optimistic.

Pages Read: 59
Total Books Read: 2
Total Pages Read: 271

I finished Sexing the Cherry quite early in the night. But it's one of those books that provokes so much thought and emotion that it's quite difficult to move on to new reading material without a little breather so I called it a night.

kasey

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. Keeping positive is a great thing! Just do your best, and honestly you're still doing great so far :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much for the encouragement! And I love the books you've chosen for the read-a-thon!

      Delete